Rules of Flamingo Hostel
- The rooms at the Flamingo Hostel are rented for the day’s stay only.
- Guests are to use their rooms for the agreed period. If the period of accommodation is not stipulated in advance, guests are to check out by 12.00 a.m. on the last day of the stay at the latest, and they are obliged to have vacated the room by this time. If a guest fails to do this, the hotel is entitled to bill him/her for another day’s stay.
- Please report all the request to extend the stay beyond the period indicated on the day of arrival to reception before 11:00am of the day of originally anticipated departure day.
- If the guest did not specify the period of stay hiring a room we assumed that the room was rented for one day’s stay only.
- It is not allowed to lend the rooms to the persons not registrated at the reception. Hotel guests are not allowed to lend the rooms to the other persons, even if the period for which they paid has not expired yet.
- The only persons who are allowed to stay in the rooms are our guest, and the visitors who left their ID at the reception.
- All the visitors are required to leave the rooms until 10pm. Hostel guests are responsible for their visitors.
- Bed linen is included in the price. Towels can be taken from the hostel reception after the payment of 5PLN.
- During the longer stays, the rooms are cleaned after the third hotel night. However, bedding is changed after the seventh hotel night.
- The last person leaving the multiplayer room and everyone leaving the private room should check the door lock and leave the key at the reception. In the event of key loss a fee will be charged in the amount of PLN 50.
- The hostel may refuse to accommodate or evict during the current residence a guest whose conduct in breach of hostel rules or otherwise violate the rules of social coexistence. The fee per stay is non-refundable.
- Deposit which is equivalent to 30%-50% of the cost of a reservation is non- refundable in the event of customer cancellation of a reservation less than 72 hours before 2pm on day of arrival.
- Guests are to observe nighttime peace and quiet in the period from 10.00 p.m. to 7.00 a.m., i.e. they are not to disturb the other guests accommodated in the hostel.
- The hostel is a completely non-smoking.
- Hostel is not responsible for items, money and valuables left in the room or luggage cabinet.
- Guest assumes full responsability for any damage or destruction of rooms and technical equipment caused by the fault of his or persons visiting him.
- The hostel is liable for damage to items that have been taken into the hotel by or for an accommodated person. The terms of the responsibility are defined by the Article. 846-849 of the Civil Code, provided that these items were in a closed room. Through the closed room meant locked private room. Guests should notify the hotel's reception of the injury immediately after it has been discovered.
- Padlocks for lockers in the rooms are received from the hostel reception upon payment of a deposit of 10PLN. This deposit will be refunded upon return of undamaged padlock on reception of the hostel.
- Personal belongings left by a the guest may be sent to the address indicated by the visitor at his request and at his expense. In the absence of such a disposition, the hostel will store these items for 3 months. After this period they will be thrown.
- Hostel is under clock care of Solid protection agency.
- Hostel public parts are monitored around the clock.
- Guests are required to comply with fire regulations and general safety rules.
- Due to fire safety a guest may not use his or her own electrical appliances, which are not used for the guest’s personal hygiene (electric razors, massage devices, hairdryers, etc) and other similar devices which are not a part of hostel room equipment.
- For violations of the Hostel Rules the fine would be imposed in the amount of 100PLN.
We wish a pleasant stay at our Hostel and we hope you will visit us again.